Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Musings on C25K pacing

I just calculated it out -- if I actually manage to keep on pace and don't repeat anything in C25k, I will finish C25k on August 25. That means 5 of my last 6 workouts will be while we're in CA for the wedding/honeymoon. :) The last 3 workouts are all 30 min runs. Then I'll do 4 more 30 min runs through the following Wednesday. I'll take it easy Friday, and run the race Sunday. :)

But that also means I can repeat a week somewhere in here if I need to and still complete the program before my race.

Oh, my new running shoes are the Asics Gel Cumulus 10. I also got some Wigwam running socks, and the combination is making my feet happy. No blisters yet, which I would have noticed, even on these short days, if something wasn't right with the combo.

No comments: