Wednesday, July 2, 2008

C25K: W2D1 - Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Yay! Week 2 has begun. And I completed Day 1 of it! Beautiful morning out there - worked out between 5:40 & 6:10 am. (wanted to take photos, but I have enough to do to concentrate on running. Can't shoot photos: running.)

Completed 6 90-second intervals of running, alternated with 2 minute walks, and a 5 min warmup & about 7 min cooldown. Total distance: 2.45 miles.

A little bit of a push to get through the 90 second jogging intervals, but not too bad. Felt good out there. Shin wasn't really giving me lots of problems, though I will try the toe taps to strengthen things.

2 comments:

Carrie said...

I get that problem a lot, seeing beautiful things on runs but not being able to take pictures. For me, it's not so much a problem of stopping to take the picture (I'd have no issue with taking a break at this point), but that I can't carry a camera with me! :-(

Kelly said...

I wouldn't mind stopping for a minute to take a photo either -- but the D80 and the long lens I tend to carry would add unnecessary xtra weight. I carry enough of that around on my person right now! :)