Tuesday, July 22, 2008

C25K: W2D2, Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Well, hello there! It's been 20 days since I did a C25K workout. As disgusted as I am with myself over that fact, I just need to let that go and keep on moving.

Beautiful morning to go out for a run. Decided to try a different podcast, and I liked the music quite a bit.

6 intervals of 90-second runs followed by 2 minutes of walking, plus 5 min walk to warmup and cooldown.

2.34 miles.

I already have running clothes packed for my trip to Maine this weekend, and will be running on the path in the Back Bay on Saturday morning. I might sneak in a run on the beach on Sunday morning, too.

W2D3 on Thursday. And on to week 3 on Saturday! I'm going to try to do workouts every other day to catch up a little on my slackerness of late.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's good to see your back on track! I started the C25K this weekend and I'm pretty excited.

I've created a blogroll for C25K runners. You can find my blog and C25K progress at mindplunge.com. Let's motivate each other! If you know of any other bloggers running the C25K program let me know, I will add them to my blogroll.

Keep on running!

Carrie said...

I love DJ SteveBoy. :-)