Thursday, July 24, 2008

C25K: W2D3, Thursday, July 24, 2008

And week 2 is finished with today's workout!

I struggled in the middle 2 intervals, but did complete all running intervals (though someone who really runs would say I was probably shuffling more than jogging). Now it's on to W3D1 in Maine on Saturday. Looking forward to that, if only for a change of scenery. I will say, though, that I'm going to miss the bike path for running when I move.

I'm a little nervous about Week 3 - but what was going through my head when I felt like I was struggling this morning was, "At least you're healthy enough to be out here complaining about running! If Karen can finish a half-marathon with an injury, you can certainly power your way through a few 90-second (or 3 minute) intervals." And so it went, and I finished the workout.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good for you for powering through it! Perseverence will get you to your goal. :)

I was out this morning, putting in 2 miles, testing out the leg. I should be icing it now. Whoops.

Anonymous said...

Congrats on finishing Week 2! I just finished week 1 this morning. On to the next stage!