Tuesday, July 22, 2008

And congratulations to Karen for running the Napa-to-Sonoma Wine Country Half-Marathon in support of the Crohn's & Colitis Foundation this past Sunday! With friends who have run a 10k race and a half-marathon recently, I have no excuse for not doing my C25K workouts.

I figured out that if I just do a C25K workout every other day, I will finish the program on Thursday, September 4, just in time to run the race on Sunday, Sept. 7.

I felt so much better today mentally knowing I'd done my workout this morning. You'd think that would propel me out the door on the mornings when I have a workout scheduled.

Ah, well, no sense dwelling on what I didn't do, and focus on what I want to do for the next month and a few weeks! Looking forward to my run/walk on Thursday!

No comments: