Friday, June 27, 2008

C25K: W1D2, 6/27/08

Got up bright and early for day 2 of week 1 of C25K. It went well. Except for the mosquitoes who tried to carry me away, that is. But I swatted away and got my workout in.

I ran/walked my local library loop, which Map My Run says was 1.98 miles, but I'm going to round it to 2 miles in 30 minutes, which is 15:00 mile pace. Nowhere to go but up from here.

Like Wednesday, I walked a 5 minute warmup, 8 60-second runs interspersed with 8 90-second walks, and a 5 minute cooldown.

I felt better today than I did on Wednesday, actually. My breathing wasn't as labored, but it was more humid out today than Wednesday. My legs felt it more, as did my lower back, but it was reasonable. My last interval felt pretty nice. I was also glad to be done when it was over. :)

On to day 3 of week 1 on Sunday.

Workout from 5:40 am to 6:10 am.

No comments: